TWO WORLDS

I am a human in real world, but were in my imagination,
I dreamt of a perfect partner just like in novels,
But you neither showed up,
Nor me,
I know we are different and apart,
You are from beautiful imagination,
And i am from afar existence,
But yet the stories i read, songs i listen remind me of you,
We live in world full of stories, still i want to listen to you,
Again I thought of meeting you and having coffee,
In the coffee house near your home,
But instead of those fairy tales love,
I expected it to be more genuine and practical,
Like real world,
But i see these novels and books are spoiling me with love,
Imagination, infatuation and what not,
Stories i never told, i want tell you,
Place i never been, i want to go with you,
Yet we are hoping for a love to complete,
You know that love is never complete, we all are incomplete in the fragile world,
But this fragile world taught us lot about being sane in insane situation,
But your world is different from here,
You got problems but good ones,
You got love but a bad one,
You got god but a devil in it,
You are fragile but a happy person,
Still i know that is unrequited and unexpected,
Yet i expect from you to understand,
That what we got is good,
But what you got is afar from reality,
Which is why my imagination doesn't work here,
And talking about it's never complete,
Neither here nor there,
So, tell me what you got and we don't?

MANSI CHAMOLI

Comments

  1. Change novels if they are spoiling u will love ๐Ÿ˜…
    That's why I live in imagination instead of real world ๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some stories always remain incomplete nd will always be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sry nd happy New year
    Live a happy nd peaceful life forever๐Ÿ™ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunil duty chamoliMarch 12, 2021 at 5:27 PM

    Nice thought

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for investing your time. Please Share.

Popular Posts