MORTAL INGREDIENTS




The day we entered those boxes of taste and fragrance,
That day we understand how many ingredients it took to make one magnificent dish you crave on weekend,
We see those ingredients in our daily life when our mother use those in food,
But never understood what value it carries it inside,
Alot will take to understand one ingredient at a time,
but it doesn't take too long to taste those in an hour or two it will be finished,
Yet the most magnificent dialogue you say after eating is about what ingredient that
at dish carries,
It's a big difference that these ingredients made in our life,
It made us believe that a pinch of salt can do wonders,
But it's not just a pinch of salt but it carry alot of ingredient together,
Have you ever thought that food is only one that unites us as a person,
We never judge food by it's religion, we never discriminate between taste and color,
Every food, dish is loved by everyone no matter who Cooked it, no matter who added salt to it, And no matter who made it with love,
Why we don't discriminate when it comes to food?
Because it made with love and affection,
The person who made that dish, made with the intention of feeding,
Yet it takes one ingredient to loose it's taste and one to make it more better,
And yet again somewhere this earth unites us somehow we didn't even realized because of the taste it carries.
Just like that it's your personal decision to choose what you want,
With whom you want to taste those dishes,
What is your perspective towards the ingredients you choose to add on,
What is your part of failure you want to rely on,
It's not as easy as we think it is,
Everything is connected in a most beautiful way,
But It depends on you,
How you choose ingredients of your life?
How you want to be served?
And Who are you serving?
Do not mix those which doesn't suits your taste of life as well as in food,
Mix those who perfectly fits your mood and most importantly your hood.
What is your ingredient of life?
Choose wisely, because if don't choose it now you will be ending up losing taste,
So, It's on you to choose what your dish looks like?
So,What is your ingredient?

MANSI CHAMOLI

Comments

  1. Nice words using by growing young post god bless you my dear ........Papa ji,😊😊😊💐

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice use of words to present thoughts
    I had readed these types of editorial in hindi newspaper , yes , a single ingredients in suitable quantity can make dish wonderful or worst , but dishes not contain only one ingredient ,
    How to find those perfect ingredients which can make a dish magnificent , when it takes alot to understand a single ingredient , so how can I identify those ingredients which suits my mood my behavior ,
    it's difficult , so I just taste every dish I found , I like some nd some not , I like some but after some time I found that same dish boring in search of what's new , some I don't like still I have to eat , I like some but not healthy for health , so it's hit nd try formula , choices nd taste change time to time , still in search of that dish which I will love forever ,

    U say every dish is loved by everyone , nd no one discriminate by religion nd colour but that's not the case if u try to think u will definitely find this wrong , I don't want to give example

    u discuss/say about how ingredients affect the whole dish , same in life .

    But what is ur ingredient of life .

    keep writing , keep writing .....
    🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much of being so generous. Yes I wrote that because I feel food is the only way people are United. Thank you so much for reading❤❤❤

      Delete
    2. Wowww... I loved it so beautifully u made us understand Ingredients of life n yesss about discriminations .. I loved it... Keep writing n keep sharing ur thoughts., N keep growing., I loved it

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank You for investing your time. Please Share.

Popular Posts