WRITING TO MY CRUSH

 

Today I choose to write to you, my crush,
Now that I am confusing my pen with a brush,
There are so many things to ask and to tell,
But i am afraid what if you yell?
There are so many things I admire about you.
But the thing is, there is one thing I really wanted to tell you.
I don't know why you don't look at me the way I do.
Yet i respect our friendship, but deep inside I always wanted to say I do.
I think you like someone else,
That's why i am unreachable in your cell.
But it's okay; I am fine, and I know where I have to stand.
And you know where you want to land,
That's how our life is going to be,
I think I am just a wannabe.
Now I am going to end this letter,
The only thing I do better.


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank You for investing your time. Please Share.

Popular Posts