UGLY BREAKUPS




I thought you would be there at my worst,
But the only word you knew was "LUST."
Little did I know there was something inside me falling-apart,
But who cares about a broken heart?
I might be wrong somewhere,
Neither you were right everywhere,
I thought you were supportive,
But you were really furtive,
I was curious to know about the reason,
But you were busy finding the perfect season,
Somewhere you broke my trust,
And you left me in that filthy dust,
I always let you know my secrets and little things,
And you were always hiding your head under the wings,
I loved you so much that you
will never forget,
I hope you loved me the way
I will never regret
But you know what? I will never regret that beautiful phase of my life,
When we were pronounced husband and wife,
And now there are so many things to live on,
I hope we will move on.

Creative Commons License

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank You for investing your time. Please Share.

Popular Posts