AN OLD SCHOOL MEMORY



School is the best memory one could ever have,
But friends are a matter of happiness,
I met him when I was in 8th grade,
A boy playing with his best friends has nothing to talk about but wings,
Yet we became friends and talked about a lot of things,
The year passed by, and we were in high school and saying goodbye to each other,
Yet after school, I met him again, but now as a person to bother,
I annoy him by asking questions about everything,
Why is that?
What is that?
Why is this?
What is this?
Remembering every small detail about yourself, and reminding me of having my coffee,
A lot of things change after school,
Friendships, the things we see, and the people we talk to,
Like everyone, he is normal, but there is something special about him that he cares so much,
And always asking, "Have you had your lunch?
Laughter and talks will go on and on,
These things are unborn and will never be gone.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank You for investing your time. Please Share.

Popular Posts