THROUGH FAKE LENS!!

Laugh is of two types when you win or even though when you have lost,
You don't even know how much it costs to lose the most,
Sitting there contemplating everyone winning over their problems and situations,
And gaping, why aren't you getting to learn those lessons,
And here we are, appreciating what we got and regretting what we lost,
There is only one thing that frightens us the most,
How do I find that one turning point..?
And if there is any book for it or any tool to find the best joint 
Can you find it for me?
Or maybe let me be,
And tell me what would be the best alternative to get through it,
Is it a thing or just a procedure to overthink and sit,
And if there is a theory, then I will surely sit and overthink,
Until my eyes drown in tears and I am ready to blink while my eyes hurt,
But, what is the point? 
They say life is short, tell me how short it is, or if it's long, tell me how far we can run.
Maybe I am going to find that realm as soon as I get my senses.
Until seeing the realm with that fake lense.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank You for investing your time. Please Share.

Popular Posts