SUDDEN DESOLATION

 


Have you ever felt the emptiness you carry when someone who isn't there,
And you thought at some point that they will be there for you because they said so,
Yet they left you when you are most vulnerable and low, 
However how can someone decide in the basis of what they see,
Because we see what we want to see, but no one knows,
What truth holds behind it,
somewhere in between you think you are hard to love,
you were the person who is not enough,
because the person made you feel that way,
And you made it through the end and think it's over until it all starting to appear,
You again start reminiscing the time you had been so happy and joyful,
And then you remember the time they made you feel like Bad influence,
Sometimes they made you feel about the bad thing they did you,
One day you will get over all of this once and for all,
Yet a tenderness in your heart still remains and,
Part of your heart still scared of being in that place again,
Because who know what in other mind?
I wish I could visit someone's mind and see what's happening,
Somewhere I don't how to pretend and Somehow I forgot who I am,
But yet I decide not to quit,
Because at the end you have to choose yourself over anyone,
Yet you though you weren't enough,
 We all deserve someone who keep us warm  after what made us burn like fire,
We miss what we had, but isn't the memories we hold not the person,
Somewhere we all think it is what it is,

So, What is it?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. 

Comments

  1. Yaa..... I also think.. I could visit someone 's mind and see what's happening there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly so beautifully expressed ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly so beautifully expressed ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. emptiness ? πŸ€”
    Vulnerable nd low ? πŸ€”
    is everything fine with u ? , Same thing I ask u in one of ur blog ?
    Is everything going well with u ?
    No one in this world have ability to read others mind , but only thing we can do is to enjoy every moment of life cause god gives u this , stop thinking about things which hurt u or make u feel emptiness , be happy nd try to make other happy also
    nd u should more write on general topics so everyone can relate .

    keep writing ....




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I told you before that I am fine and doing good in my life and these are the topic people suggest me so write about them. I asked people to suggest some topics. Thank you for asking. and being generous ❤πŸ’•

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank You for investing your time. Please Share.

Popular Posts