UNREQUITED AFFECTION





You know the day I saw you I didn't saw a stranger sitting across the corner,
Little did I know that one day the stranger will become someone very important,
That stupid smile I carry all the time just to see how beautiful someone can be,
How beautiful someone smile and I fall over again and again,
The day i realized that it's not just a teenage love we carry in our hearts,
but more than anything, that feeling of being a supportive, caring and loving without any selflessness and expectations,
I wanted to tell you how much this mean to me,
Words are less to express but actions are lesser,
The care and support is more,
There was nothing but only love could define it,
When I think of you I smile like a stupid person sitting in that same corner,
and thinking of what it looks like to be with you in this unchronological world,
when I read those books with a lot of romance I didn't think of pratogonist but you in it and portray,
And suddenly the story turned so beautiful that words are not enough,
How silly someone can be in love?
Ask those who never got love in the first place,
how important it is to be wise and happy at the same time,
How important is love for them?
contemplating of how we will sit and talk about certain things all along looks like?
How silly of me thinking of the person who is not with me?
But for me you are still the protagonist and may be i am still the unknown person,
May be one day we will meet smile at each other and laugh how I thought you were the protagonist,
but little did I knew that you were the same stranger sitting in the corner that day.

MANSI CHAMOLI

Comments

  1. Lovely , amazing I don't have word to describe , every word have feel , may be it's not fictional but related to you but it's amazing to be mad for someone , dreaming while reading a book , like a bollywood story , suddenly they think they are dancing
    with her but reality is different , just amazing to thought like that , I don't know who is sitting in that corner but I want this story to complete ( a happy unending ) lots of love
    Keep writing

    & No need to approve this post , i write this only for u not to show other
    but I u want u can
    Keep writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. but I will complete this story. Thank you for being so generous ๐ŸŒป❤

      Delete
  2. You choose the Good words to express yourself I proud of you myy dear I will suggest yoy you shoukd use rayme words phreses word s to make poem strong
    2 you should write also poem which can sing a song like carry on dear your thought and poem is growing growing now and makeking imprument ............,,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠPAPA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...beautifully written ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for investing your time. Please Share.

Popular Posts